• A person who knowingly, intentionally, or recklessly:
(1) drops, causes to drop, or throws an object from an overpass; or
(2) with intent that the object fall, places on an overpass an object that falls off the overpass;
causing bodily injury to another person commits overpass mischief, a Level 5 felony
• [T]he offense is a Level 4 felony if it results in serious bodily injury to another person.
Definition of “overpass”
• “Overpass” means a bridge or other structure designed to carry vehicular or pedestrian traffic over any roadway, railroad track, or waterway.
Definitions and interpretations of “serious bodily injury”
• For definitions and interpretations of “serious bodily injury,” please review Serious Bodily Injury.